1. You will avoid the costs, time and responsibility (i.e. Lemon Law) of trying to sell it for yourself.
2. Avoid the hassle of having people come to your home or office to view your vehicle.
3. All your personal information (i.e. telephone number, address etc...)is held in strict confidence and is the sole property of the charity. We do not sell your personal information to third parties, i.e. mailing lists, telemarketers etc...
4. Most of our donated vehicles are sold at retail, not wholesale or auction.
5. Our sales personnel have been in the automobile business over 20 years and know how to get the most money for your donation. The more we sell your car for, the more the charity gets and the bigger your deduction.
6. You will feel good knowing that portions of funds raised from liquidation of your item will go to people in need.
7. We will arrange to have your donation picked up at no charge to you.* restrictions apply.
We at Helping Hands of America are very proud of the work we do. We have been in the business of facilitating your charity donation for over 17 years, and have raised millions of dollars for the Association of Blind Citizens, the Meals on Wheels program and Sacred Hearts Missions.
With major cuts in Federal funding, these organizations depend on your charity donations. You will feel good knowing that portions of funds raised from liquidation of your charitable donation will go to people in need.
Not only that, but we will arrange to have your donation picked up at no cost to you!
If you are looking to make a vehicle donation, such as a car donation, a truck donation, junk car removal, or car salvage, Helping Hands can help. Most of our car donations are sold at retail, not wholesale or auction.
In fact, our sales personnel have been in the automobile business for over 20 years and know how to get the most money for your car donation. The more we sell your car for, the more the charity gets and the bigger your deduction!
Helping Hands also makes it easy to make a real estate donation through our knowledgeable staff. Please feel free to contact us for further details.
While Helping Hands of America smoothes the process of Massachusetts donations, as we are based in Wrentham, MA, we are also more than happy to accept almost any other form of donation, not only from Massachusetts, but from all other New England states.
Call the Helping Hands of America at:
For more information on a donation category just click on the links below:
Phone: 888-881-9090 Email: email@example.com